[Dailydrool] PEOPLE'S CHOICE DVDs - MISSED OUT ON SET #1? WE NOW HAVE SET #2!!!

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Fri Apr 22 16:05:03 PDT 2011

IT'S TRUE!!! SET #2 OF THE PEOPLE 'S CHOICE IS HERE!!! DON'T MISS OUT THIS TIME!
YOU REALLY NEED THESE & WE REALLY NEED PLEDGES!!

Well, we did it again!!! Moon Doggie was able to make a deal with the person who
has the 'rights' to the People's Choice television show starring Jackie Cooper
and Cleo the very sarcastic Basset Hound who was the REAL star of the show. The
popular series ran from 1955 to 1958.

THIS IS SET #2 & IT'S BIGGER & BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE!!!

If you are old enough to remember this wonderful TV show starring Jackie Cooper
and CLEO the talking sarcastic Basset Hound, you will not want to miss out on
this opportunity. If you have never seen the show, here is your chance of a
lifetime. You will laugh your you-know-what off at the cynical antics of Cleo as
she delves into the life of her master and his girlfriend, Mandy.

The cost of this new set which has 48 EPISODES (ALL DIFFERENT FROM SET #1) will
be $69.99 plus shipping when it is released to the public.

We are pre-selling set #2 for $39.99 plus shipping WHILE THEY LAST.

And the best part is... All proceeds will benefit Michigan Basset Hound
Rescue!!!

Please email me at donna at moondoggiecoffee.com if you are interested.

Thanks, Donna Funk