[Dailydrool] Dear Queen Pawtunia

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 16:06:14 PDT 2011

Dear Queen,

We would love to go to the Mishygun Waddle and spend money.  But-the Mom
will not let us go.  Something about not driving so far with two wild and
crazy dogs!

Maybe someday..but we will look at all the stuffies you got for raffle. By
the way, you look pretty cute on your DD calendar page, Sweetie!

I would like to invite all of you to the Oregon Basset Hound Rescue Games
coming up on July 16th and 17th in Woodburn, Oregon.  Details to follow
later.

On another note: how is this other Truman on the DD Calendar today? The guy
in Pennsylvania? Huh?

Love,
Roland and TRUMAN of Oregon

--