[Dailydrool] GO NYS!

Ellen Cole ellen at yourtravelmasters.com
Sat Apr 23 09:13:45 PDT 2011

There are very few things to rave about as a resident of New York State. Our
weather is less than desirable, our taxes are outrageous, and the list goes
on. I AM proud to tell you that there are two NY lawmakers who are proposing
that NY finally have a "State Dog". Massachusetts has the Boston Terrier.
Pennsylvania has the Great Dane. The newly proposed State Dog for NY? The
RESCUE dog!! Here's the local news story about it.

http://www.wktv.com/community/Whats-the-official-dog-in-New-York-State--Ther
e-isnt-one---yet-120478814.html

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & GracieLou FlatBasset (I'm a Rescue Dog) & Oliver (Me
too!) & Abigail (ATB)