[Dailydrool] you knew this was coming-2

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Sat Apr 23 06:43:45 PDT 2011

Finally, the really impawtent instructions for helping, Huggie Bear, wee Gracie Allen and Clyde Kadiddlehopper raise moolah for the Michigan hounds.  This fundraiser will run from today through May 2nd.  Go to http://www.arbonne.com/ and look at the wide range of products available.  They produce wonderful skincare products and have lines for both men and women.  I use the RE9 products, body lotion and scrubs and my pawsonal favorite is the Seasource Gelee.  I always keep a jar of that around for aches and pains.  They also have make up, vitamins and dietary supplements.  So take a look and send me an e-mail to sgmoose at optonline.net<mailto:sgmoose at optonline.net> if you'd like to place an order.  Please include the item/s, the product ID# and the retail price for any item you would like.  I will reply with your invoice and payment instructions.  As a thank you for helping us raise moolah for Michigan we will give you 15% off of your total order before taxes and shipping and we will donate 20% to Michigan.  I signed up as a distributor a couple of years ago to purchase my items at a discount but have never sold the products so bear with me until I get in the groove.  Please help Huggie, Gracie and Clyde save face by helping to raise money for the Michigan hounds.

http://bbostelman.server101.com/xandybear/woofle.html