[Dailydrool] our granma's gone nuts

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 13:38:12 PDT 2011

This is Rolph is the UK, with Clara. We are furious.
We have a granny. She's a very special granny and we love her lots. She says she loves us too, despite herself - whatever that means.
Anyway, today the slave took us for a nice walk with our spaniel friends. Then afterwards she says "Come on you two, there's someone special for you to meet." and we went to granny's house. We were pleased coz we like granny's garden, but we were left in the car.
Then Slave and granny came out to the car and granny had . . . , granny had . . .  Our granny had a new uncle for us! Not a proper hound uncle, but a Yorkshire terriorist uncle. I mean, how does that work?
How can he be our uncle when I could step on him and not notice? And way is he allowed in OUR granny's garden and we weren't?
BIG sulk coming up.
Slave here. It's true. My mum has taken on a lifetime foster, 11-year-old Yorkie with a huge attitude. He is like the energiser bunny and just doesn't stop. He is also very possessive of things like toys and slippers. If anyone has any experience of this breed, can you please let me know anything I should know. I'm glad this little senior has a safe home, but I can see we are going to have to work on some things.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK
Sally