[Dailydrool] fundraising and helping houndys

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 13:41:13 PDT 2011

we for one know all about how sometimes the bid for King/qween is hight and
sometimes low..

but in the end sandy is right..and all donations big and small add up ..and
heck maybe a person doesnt have enough to end up winning..but someone else
is going to have to go higher than that to win so whoohoo..then your
fundraising efforts are way way worth it

I always tell people when I am fundraising the money is going to michigan
and staying in michigan..now whether that means thru the bidding on king or
queen (like when the highest ever bid for queen was had..and no it wasnt by
the team I was on.) or the year Bob won when we came with all kinds of money
and didnt have to use it on the bidding and just donated the rest..

every 5.00 counts and dont ever let your efforts seem in vane..but be
careful cause you will probably be thinking harder for next year hehehehe it
is sort of addicting..

anymore with the economy we really can't afford to give like we used
too..but we can still come up with good ideas..like this one hehehehehe..get
a wag tag of your dogs or cats or heck 2 leggers and support basset rescue
at the Michigan waddle..http://903745611249098223.weebly.com/

Oh and we lubb you Annie and miss you more than you could ever know~~"the
gurl who should have been Qween" was always a Qween to Us!!!

Bobby & Mommy