[Dailydrool] Fundraising

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Apr 24 13:53:36 PDT 2011

There are a lot of fundraisings going on right now for many great rescues
and everyone is so generous to want to help and to have great fun and get
some neat stuff all at the same time. We have a small rescue and whenever we
need funds the Droolers are always willing to help and we know sometimes it
is hard because there is little extra money to go around right now.
I have tried not to ask for any funds lately because there are so many other
rescues it seems that are having hard times.
I had to send my adoptable hounds to other rescues not too long ago so we
have absolutely no funds coming in at all for Western Missouri Basset Rescue
and my court date with the city is next week so if you all would like to
send Drool my way I would appreciate it I would need "no court fines" drool
if you can spare some.
I make payments from my grocery funds on vet bills but at least I have
grocery money and am not living out of a van.
I wish I could find a job then maybe I could not only help more hounds but
also help other rescues.
I apply several times a week I am starting to feel like a loser because I
cannot find work. Maybe if you could sling some stop my depression Drool my
way that would help too.
I feel sorry that so many are hurting right now. I know sometimes when we
fundraise we get carried away but I am hoping we all know we are a very
loving and caring group brought together by the greatest breed in the world.

Oh and keep voting for Belly Rubs Basset Rescue from TN in the challenge.
Here is the link
 http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3