[Dailydrool] Sandy - Thanks So Much

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 22:33:54 PDT 2011

Sandy's post on fundraising and small donations  being appreciated was
something I've said to people so many times.

I  recall one specific donation when we were raising funds for an injured
Basset  when I lived in Florida.  This Basset needed extensive medical care
and the  Daily Drool family generously donated.  But the most heartwarming
donation  came from a lady, who could only afford to donate $2.00.  Her only
income  was Social Security but she wanted to help.  The two $1.00 bills were
in an  envelope, no name or return address, but a little note about how she
wanted to  help.  Her donation told the whole story about how marvelous
people  can be.  .

Thank you Sandy for your wonderful  post.

Marie
Scarlet and Megan Mariah