[Dailydrool] Basset Yoga

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Mon Apr 25 03:33:51 PDT 2011

This is Roscoe reportin' from yoga class. I just showed my Momma the most pawfect "5 to the Sky" pose! She can't do this! I love when she gets down on the floor to do yoga, because I get the most incwedible massage! I'm naked (no collar) and my neck feels so good now. She has pawfected the downward and upward dog poses, but I still do them better. I don't like the leg stretches so much. Except when she does them and I'm included. I know she used to do yoga with Little Purr, who loved the cat stretches. I hope she does this more often from now on. I love yoga!
Buddy sleeps too much to do yoga!