[Dailydrool] Pw Xandy Bears 2011 "Michigan or Bust" Woofle

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Mon Apr 25 04:02:14 PDT 2011

Pw Xandy Bear here!  I guess I have to post for myself-again!  Between the DD whoopsidoodle this weekend and all the fuss and swearing coming from the sewing room I think it's best to leave the blondeslave alone to ponder how badly she is failing me with this year's campaign.  Before I start I would like to thank all of you who have bought tickets for my Woofle so far.  We're doing pretty well, but we NEED to do a lot better this year.  So with this in mind I will highlight some of the 30 items available in this year's Woofle.  Oh, remember the S&P shakers that were the incentive for donating $100 or more?  Well, thankfully those are all adopted but when the blondeslave was cleaning out her work cube to prepare for the move to a new office she found 4 copies of the cutest book called Hooray For Reading Day featuring a girl named Jessica and hound named Wiggles.  For a $100 donation one of these books can be yours.

Now down to business.  We only have one item this year from my Pw. XB colection, a beautiful stuffed hound, well she will be beautiful if the blondslave ever finishes her.  Hi Auntie Kay & King George!

We also have one of those highly desirable brass sundials.  Lucked out on this one.  The blondeslave found a second one so I was able to rip it out of her arms for this year's Woofle.

We have a couple of Michigan BHR logo items-a L denim jacket and as part of Pawtunia's Pick we have a neat glass mug with the logo.

We have new items like the Michael simon purse and the Vaughan pillow. Vintage items like Boswell's Life of Boswell and Sasha the Silly bothe with fabulous basset illustrations.

We have beautiful totes and wonderful set of pottery by Nancy Gallagher.  We have things for you, for your hounds, for your tables, for your walls.  Please take a look and buy some tickets to help the homeless Michigan hounds.  There are 3000 Droolers-just think if every Drooler bought 1 ticket...I'm just sayin'

Pw. Xandy Bear the pretty little girl who would be Queen

http://bbostelman.server101.com/xandybear/woofle.html

http://www.arbonne.com/  instructions in yesterday's digest 12