[Dailydrool] Queen Pawtunia's Last Woodburning of Your Basset for MBR

denisemanna at cox.net denisemanna at cox.net
Mon Apr 25 09:05:11 PDT 2011

Hi Folks,

I normally do not post (yes, I am a lurker) but I have to tell you that the woodburning Queen Pawtunia has on Houndsbay (for the Michigan Waddle) is of my furbaby and the picture does not do it justice.  Everyone that has seen it cannot believe how beautiful it is and how much like it looks like Albee, especially how her slave captured his eyes - it looks like he is begging for a taste of whatever I am eating.  I do not use it as a lazy susan, it has become a piece of art.   Just wanted to let droolers know that it is something they will cherish and they will be helping the homeless hounds in Michigan.

Denise Manna, Albee's Mom