[Dailydrool] Houndsbay Auction- painting of your dogs

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:18:39 PDT 2011

If you have a chance, check out this houndsbay auction that benefits Golden
Gate Basset Rescue.
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=art&item=1303993933

The example shown is of my very own, Cowboy and Rupert. I won a similar
auction a few years back and submitted photos of my boys for Kay to use. She
did a fabulous job and the painting now resides near our front door. I love
seeing it on a daily basis and as guests leave they always say "Hey,that
looks just like Cow and Ru" as if I didn't realize the similarity. I just
smile, and say, "Ha, yea, I guess your right. It does kind of look like
them." :)

Auction ends Thursday - best of luck!

Kacy with Cow and Ru