[Dailydrool] @ Georgia Powers re: Banfield

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:27:37 PDT 2011

I take my babies to the Banfield Clinic in Liberty, MO. It's about a 10-15
minute drive but well worth it to me. I'm not sure how other Banfield
Clinics are run, but I LOVE this one. They are the ones who found my boy
Pongo's cancer. Had I kept him at the other clinic, he would have passed
away at home & I'd have found him like that. I have both my puppy and my
10-year-old on the Banfield Wellness plans. Cleo's is the senior plan that
includes more tests, etc., for older dogs. I think it's a great plan myself.
Now for Quincy, it covered all of his puppy exams, shots, doctor visits, AND
his neutering. Now, medications that they prescribe for you cost extra, but
you also get a discount on them. And for Cleo, all of her initial senior
exams, bloodwork, shots, etc., were covered. Now since she's been diagnosed
with Cushings, all those extra blood tests, medicines cost me, but every
time I go, I get a print out showing me what I would have paid without the
plan and what I have saved with it. I've spent a small fortune at the vet
but I have also saved a significant amount with these plans. And I loved the
senior plan because it is so comprehensive. Plus, all 3 of their vets are
great, the vet techs, and the front staff are all so helpful and
compassionate. I love it and think it's well worth the price.

--
Vicki Kerns
**