[Dailydrool] Senior in need of home.

shirley mueller snoozinhounds at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:35:08 PDT 2011

We  at Droopy Basset Hound Rescue have received a request to help find a
home for a senior basset.  Her present owners have been out of work for a
couple of years and find that they need to rehome their 11 yr. old basset.
She has not had vet care for the last couple of years since the owners don't
have the funds to take care of that.  Droopy is beyond full at the moment as
are the other rescues we have contacted.  Knowing that if we turn down this
family they will take her to a shelter and because of her age will probably
be put down since most shelters are also overcrowded.  Before getting back
to the owners telling them we can't take her I thought I would put a plea on
the drool to anyone who might have room for her.  You can contact me offline
for the details if you are interested.  My email address is
snoozinhounds at gmail.com
thanks for reading this plea.

--
Shirley Mueller
Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of Western PA