[Dailydrool] The Easter Bunny never made it to our house...

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 15:35:16 PDT 2011

The normal day here starts out with the houndage campaigning for breakfast until the x gives up and lets them out where they run and bark until called in for their morning bowl. Yesterday, everyone came running except for Gracie. Mmmmm, Gracie never misses a meal. So out into the yard to look for her. Don't see her but there is a rustling in the yew bushes surrounding the deck. Peek under and there she is with an adult and apparently lifeless bunny. Ack! I yell for the x to come out as this is always a two person job. Gracie desparately wanted to hang onto that bunny but between the two of us we got it away from her. She then cheerfully trotted into the house to eat her kibble while I, ever thankful there are woods behind my house, returned the bunny to "nature".
No colored eggs or jelly beans were found in this house.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan and Gracie and Drummer the houseguests -who have now each caught a rabbit in the yard.