[Dailydrool] Pierre Sr and Pierre Jr

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:19:42 PDT 2011

Call me crazy, because OK, maybe I am somewhat, but the most unusual thing happened today.  I just got in the mail today a garden basset figure from "The Company of Dogs" store, and it is really cute, not too expensive, and I put it under the tree that I had deemed to be the Pierre Sr. memorial tree.  I had planted Angelica tulips there and had put a tiny bit of his ash there too.  This is the amazing thing.  NOT ONE OF THE OTHER DOGS had a bit of interest in this lawn ornament, except JR.  He sniffed it up and down, inside and out, all over, and not one of the others even noticed it.  Later in the evening, Sis came home after being on the job for a couple of days, and when she saw the figure, she said, "Oh, a memorial for Pierre, under his tree."  I had not connected the Pierres to this in any way, but I do believe there may be a connection, and this was a clue to me that there is so much more in life, layers, that we barely understand, and I know dogs know a whole lot more than we do in so many ways.  Maybe Jr. was connecting to the spirit of Sr.  I can only wish it to be true.
God Bless to all,
Jackie and the herd