[Dailydrool] tis' the season

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Wed Apr 27 03:39:00 PDT 2011

Pw. Xandy Bear here!  Okay, here is your last reminder for Huggie, Gracie and Clyde's Arbonne fundraiser which ends this Saturday 4/30/2011.   So take a look and send me an e-mail to sgmoose at optonline.net if you'd like to place an order.  Please include the item/s, the product ID# and the retail price for any item you would like.  I will reply with your invoice and payment instructions.  As a thank you for helping us raise moolah for Michigan we will give you 15% off of your total order before taxes and shipping and we will donate 20% to Michigan.  I signed up as a distributor a couple of years ago to purchase my items at a discount but have never sold the products so bear with me until I get in the groove.  Please help Huggie, Gracie and Clyde save face by helping to raise money for the Michigan hounds.
http://www.arbonne.com/

Now let's see, there are so many wonderful fundraisers going on this year I thought I'd recap them to make sure we have ordered everything.  I do have a favor.  If the rescue offering Memorial balloons would contact me.  I couldn't locate the post.  I'd like to order one for Moosie Bear.  So here goes.

Have you checked out the items in Miss Holly Noelle's Woofle?  All sorts of packages to appeal to the most discerning of basset crap collecters.  Did you get your tickets?  We have ours!  Also, do not forget Auntie Suz' fabulous chicken jerky.  Let's keep her busy up to Waddle day.
http://bbostelman.server101.com/hollynoelle/hollynoellwoofle.html

Don't for get to order your fudge from Chunkaliscious' mom.  Hi Auntie Marilyn!  So many yummy flavors to choose from I promise you'll have a terrible time choosing.  Yep, we got fudge.
mjdeucher at yahoo.com

Let's wee what's next?  Ooh, delicious Moondoggie coffee and People's Choice DVD sets from Auntie Donna.  Yep we got em' both.  A little something to drink while you watch the DVD's.
donna at moondoggiecoffee.com

Wag tags and magnets from Auntie Kathi and you know who.  Hi Bob!  Okay, we didn't order our wag tag yet but we're gonna'.  blondeslave is a little slow...sigh...
http://903745611249098223.weebly.com/

Let's see, what's next.  Did you get your berets?  We got em'  Don't tell Huggie-she says I embarrass her by wearing clothes.  Last time the blondeslave made her dress for a Waddle she hid under the bed until the dress came off.
www.ellieandbuddy2011.com

Auntie Angelika is doing like a two pronged fundraiser.  Hardest working slave in or out of town.  Very labor intensive stuff-I like that in a slave.  She's selling beautiful fleece crate pads(actually you don't have to put them in a crate, ours is in the living room) and she's just started taking orders for custom door signs so you can let everyone know which room you are staying in at the Michigan Waddle.
angelikabrn at hotmail.com

We tried to find everybody selling stuff for Michigan pledges and we apologize if we missed someone.  The blondeslave is a spaz with the archives.  Anyway there's an amazing selection this year and I think I have included all of the links.  You know what to do!!