[Dailydrool] @ Paddi B Basset & Vernon Q Basset

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:40:15 PDT 2011

Hey, BWHB is the club for you! Brudders Who Hate Baths! I would like to
lodge a formal complaint to the world that there should be "NO
BATHS"!!!! After all the time and trouble we boys make sloshing through the
mud and wet grass and puddles. We get ourselves all good smelling and ripe,
just the way we like it, and BAM, mommy puts us in the tub. Oh the horror,
the pain, the soap bubbles tickling our noses! Baths should be declared
illegal in all 50 states! Signed, Quincy P. Fartwhistle (who acts like he's
being tortured during bathtime).

-- Vicki Kerns

P.S. Thanks for showing the dog character, Miriam. I added a head & have put
it in my signature. It's adorable!

  ~≈≈~

 //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."