[Dailydrool] Forever Foster/Golden Girl

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Wed Apr 27 13:23:58 PDT 2011

One of our long time Forever Fosters was uprooted in February when her foster mom passed away and she was returned to Utah Friends of Basset Hounds. Another amazing foster family took Sally, and although they only had her a short time, fell in love with her.
She was 14 years, 7 months old.

Here is the message from our foster family:

"This morning I woke up to find my sweet Sally girl not doing well. I rushed her to the vet, but it was her time. She was only our foster girl for a short time but she brought so much joy to us and we are so happy we got to know her. Below is a copy of the email that Jakob, my ten year old, sent out. I think it pretty much sums it up.

Anthor dog got put down ): a foster named Sally ):She was 14, same as sammy She always went where every mom went she would trot right over to mom wagging here tail she one of the best dogs ever she was an old sweat heart made out of pure happiness. And now she is up there in are hearts she is up there were the rainbows touch the sky she is up in heaven with all her doggy friends. But still she is among us,she is in are hearts,happiness,and thoughts.But one thing is sertin she will never be forgotten."

I thought Jakob said it just right

Marilyn Briggs