[Dailydrool] OMBR has puppies!!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:29:08 PDT 2011

Got that spring "puppy fever"?!  Well, OMBR can help you with that,
and you can save a life at the same time!  That's right, pups rarely
come into rescue, but OMBR has had a sudden rush of them!

OMBR has puppies! We are taking in a beautiful 6-month-old tri-color
boy from a local shelter; we haven't named him yet. We have Niecy, the
11-month-old live wire, red and white with soft bunny fur. And we are
also taking in Copper, a beautiful blanket red and white,12-week-old
boy, who has a deformed-from-birth rear leg that will need amputated.
So if anyone has been wishing for a puppy fix, OMBR has pups for you!
See a few pics of the pups at
http://www.dropshots.com/MenzieC#albums/OMBRpuppies2011.  You can also
see a video of Niecy with her chew bone at:
http://youtu.be/3TsEpJGNZHw

E-mail me at menzie at ombr.org for more details.  More updates coming soon.
--
Menzie Campbell