[Dailydrool] Storms and Murphy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 28 15:21:45 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Our thoughts and prayers are with those facing those terrible storms.  We are so glad to hear that folks were spared and praying for those who were not.

Murphy you are in our prayers.  Our Snoopy came to us soooo sick, at times he would just cough and cough and cough and couldn't stop and couldn't breath and either myself or my elder daughter Julianne would take him in our arms and hold him and stroke his throat and help him to get "ahead" of the next cough ... if often took a while.  It's been a few months now (thank dog) but I remember getting up in the night to hold him, I remember my daughter running down the hall to get to him first to help him through those fits .... thank dog he made it, so sorry any dog has to go through it, hang in there Murphy.

Dale
with
Snoopy and
Cyrus (if it's loud then count me out, hope you all had ear plugs for the storms)