[Dailydrool] book

TC Hull thull at grantcounty.net
Fri Apr 29 08:59:11 PDT 2011

I had to share this with all of you.  A co-worker sent me an email the
other day with some recipes and included was information about a
children's book.  The illustrator actually shows how she created the
characters, 2 dogs, one a basset of course.  It is really interesting
and the final product is great.  The illustrations are wonderful.  The
book is called "Charlie the Ranch Dog", Charlie being the basset.  I
ordered one from Amazon for about $10 plus $4 shipping.  If any of you
would like me to forward my original email contact me privately and I
will send it to you.  Even the rough drawings are cute.  It's kind of
interesting to see how she put "Charlie" together.

I pray that with all the tornado destruction in our southern states, our
drool friends and their families and pets are safe.

TC Hull