[Dailydrool] Lab/Basset security system works!!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 29 09:44:41 PDT 2011

Good morning,

It occurs to me that we don't have this problem at our house, largely because
Snoopy is not satisfied with the way Cyrus Ahroos.  He seems to feel that the
Cyrus Ahroo is too short.  Cyrus goes off if anybody comes within about 100
yards of the house.  Ahroo.  And then Snoopy corrects him ... Ahrooooooooo.  And
then Cyrus repeats ... Ahroo.  And then Snoopy patiently corrects him again ...
Ahrooooooooooo.  And so on.  By the 3rd or 4th Ahroo/Ahroooooo they are starting
to overlap.  Between the two of them it's quite an impressive display.   As a
result, generally speaking, nobody has been coming closer than 100 yards to the
house ... except the mailman who approaches and leaves at a dead run.

--Dale