[Dailydrool] hormones

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:24:24 PDT 2011

At a huge dog show when Zelda was in season I kept her away from everyone
until it was time to go into the ring. (It was outside). I came through the
crowd yelling "BITCH IN SEASON BITCH IN SEASON"
Nevertheless, an Irish Wolfhound caught a whiff and she was nearly raped.
To make it worse, the guy whose Irish Wolfhound DRAGGED him to Zelda was mad
at ME!
When the hormones are on high alert, anything is possible.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper and NO IRISH BASSETWOLFS.