[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 19:48:27 PDT 2011

Well, Ben has been eating fairly well for a while, until just  recently.
The other day, while I was heating his Breakfast, my wife had  put out two
slices of Panetone, and went to put the container away, and before I  could
warn her, Ben grabbed her piece, and took off.  As would be expected,  he was
not that interested in the rest of his meal.  Then yesterday morning  he
would not eat, PERIOD.  Even though we had put fresh cooked chicken  gizzards
on it. My wife cooked them special for him.  Tried many other  things, but no
avail.  I then started to feed him by hand, literally.   Well it worked,
for most of his food.  Then I had to put liver sausage  on the rest to get him
to eat it.  I was luckier for his evening  meal.  I only had to spoon feed
him a few spoons before he finished it  himself.  This morning was better,
he actually ate fairly well., and this  evening, after I put some deviled
beef ribs and Yorkshire pudding on his  food, he ate.  This was in addition to
very expensive Bison canned dog  food.  Maybe he just realized that tons of
drool is needed, and he figures  this is the best way to get it made.

Douglas