[Dailydrool] running bassets

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 20:33:19 PDT 2011

I so much enjoyed those pictures, I have shared them with  several people,
and it has made everyone of us laugh.  I just loved them,  they are so
prescious, and hilarious.  Our funny bassets with the big  floppy lips, long
ears, and silly faces, how can you not just love them to  pieces, counter
cruisers, thieves, innocent faces, yeah right, bossy, and  stubborn.  The perfect
basset!!
Thanks for sharing and brightening my day!!  Barbie and  her 3 gals.........

In a message dated 4/29/2011 11:24:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,