[Dailydrool] The 2011 CBHR Waddle model auction is here!

Melanie Vergas mel.vergas at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 20:47:38 PDT 2011

Have a beautiful hound that is just waiting for their moment of fame? Not sure what to get that wonderful lady in you life? or...just trying to get out of the doghouse? Now is your chance! Mother's Day is rapidly approaching and okay....so you have bought her the toaster that she secretly returned. And the fuzzy slippers that did not fit. This year, you have the opportunity to get her something really special! Be one of the two winning bidders of the CBHR Waddle model auction! Each of the two spots will have the honor of their hound depicted in the 2011 Waddle logo. Of course, designed by no other than our own Annamarie Johnson (aka. Missy). Imagine the thrill of seeing your beloved family member on our new website and over a hundred tshirts! To seal the deal, Annamarie Johnson will provide some customization to a one of a kind print that will also be signed and provided to the two winners. Winning bidders must submit a basset hound as their model
 however, it does not have to be a CBHR alumni. Have more than one hound of love in your house? No problem! Bid on both spots!!
So, let's get to it folks and start bidding for the fame that we know they deserve and HURRY. The bidding ends in only 8d 23h 52m
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=waddle+model
PS. For those that have family members that might need a little help, I encourage you to print out this email and place it on the refrigerator, the bathroom medicine cabinet, the garage door, the pantry....oh....you get the idea!
If you have any questions, please email mel.vergas at yahoo.com
Thanks and Happy Bidding Everyone!!