[Dailydrool] Bad Mother PART 2 the Computer did that before I was ready

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 06:53:05 PDT 2011

AT FOUR IN THE MORNING  I jerked awake and my Instant thought was

LLewis!!!
I rushed to the back door and there he was, curled up asleep. Luckily it
wasn't horribly cold. He seemed fine, glad to see me but not upset. Llewis
is kind of my "Well whatever" dog. I gave him about 30 treats. I sat and
loved him up. I apologized and apologized and wept and apologized.
I am going to have to think up something new. Maybe attach a cowbell to his
collar.
Poor Llewis.
Almost as bad as the day I left his Mother (Zelda) outside while I went to
the store. Boy, was SHE p.off!!!!!

MomPerson (sort of) to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper