[Dailydrool] The Story of The Very Bad Mother

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 30 17:54:06 PDT 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,

It seems to me that a good momPerson is hard to find.  My momPerson  packed a bag and left.  Really. Just left. Well first I got my bath and ear washing cause it's Saturday.  And then she played with the girls.  And them she brushed Cyrus.  And hugged dadPerson.  And left.

She's gone off to someplace called Big Sur for another of her marathon thingies.  And left us to fend for ourselves .  And so she is a very bad momPerson.

More later from Snoopy

Sent from my iPhone