[Dailydrool] The Story of The Very Bad Mother

Kathie Goblirsch Bookwyrm at comcast.net
Sat Apr 30 12:06:51 PDT 2011

Beverly Szaton wrote:
> ***sigh***
> Whimper.
> I am a very very very very Bad Mother.
>
> <snip>
>
> At FOUR IN THE MORNING
I did very closely the same thing last night with Gabby!
Misty barks when she wants in.
Gabby just scratches on the door, so you have to listen carefully --
especially if you are at the other end of the house.
Last night Gabby wanted out about 8:30. I let her out and went into the
back room where the computers and one of the TVs are. My son was
watching one of the Terminator movies and I started watching with him.
When the movie ended, I suddenly heard a faint whine and remembered that
Gabs was still outside. This was at 10:00!!
Luckily our in-and-out door is the one to the garage, so she hadn't been
forced to wait in the rain that we had had off/on all day.
Needless to say, she was very happy to see me.

Another very bad Mother. (aka Kathie G)