[Dailydrool] for the grieving

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 18:20:05 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am so sorry to hear that there have been so many departures for the bridge
lately. The pain that you feel, the loss, the tears, we understand. The
feeling that your not going to be able to make it one more moment, or you'll
just burst, we understand. The feeling that you think you might have the
tears under control, and the composure to function, and then all of the
sudden you are in tears again, we have been there. The feeling that you will
get when you try to read the DD, and then you read about someone else's
loss, and you can't read anymore of the DD, because it hurts too much, we
understand. Know that we are thinking of you in your time of loss. You are
not alone. We love you and care about you, the same way that others loved us
and cared for us. If we can do anything, please, let us know.

I try so hard to read the DD everyday, if for no other reason than you
people, and your families are like family to me. I laugh with you, I cry
with you, I know the frustration we feel when I see someone write that "if
(insert name) does (insert thing) one more time, I'm going to (insertt
actoion). I am sorry that I do not always get to read it everyday. If I did,
I would send you a personal note the moment you posted of your loss. Know
that we care, we understand, and that we are here for you. Know that this is
not just something that we all say because it seems like the right thing to
say. We say it because we mean it. I'm so sorry for your losses.

Sad aroos from Da Caspaw Cwew,

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129

Arnie ATB: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
 Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY