[Dailydrool] Bad Dog Mother

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 30 19:36:57 PDT 2011

I have problems when I have a lot of dogs here. I have to count them when they go out, and when they come in. However, I don't think any of them would let me leave them out too long without making severe racket. As for a solution, I used to care about my laundry and if a shirt said dry on a rack, I'd put it in the dryer for 10 minutes then race down the steps to get it. I would almost always forget it and shrink it down for a barbie doll. I bought a little kitchen timer that has a clip and a magnet on it and I would set it for ten minutes and clip it to my pants or collar or something. If your door is by the kitchen, maybe you could put a timer on your fridge and grab it when you let the little angel out? I've never had a well, whatever basset. I've had a fine, I'll stay out here and dig a hole, chew your tree, gnaw on the rose bushes, eat your siding, howl at the moon dog, but never a well, whatever. They must be very rare.
Janet, Yogi (the new rose bushes taste the best), Carlie Jane (vinyl siding isn't at tasty as masonite) Dolly (I'm digging to visit the bassets in China), Bernie (I'm gonna chow down on grass til I puke) and Bunny (I am a weimaraner, I do not mingle with the riff raff)