[Dailydrool] RUSTY'S FRED BASSET PILLOW CASE FOR MICHIGAN BASSET RESCUE

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Apr 30 20:29:18 PDT 2011

It is me, Rusty. Pawtunia has been complaining that she did all the work to
raise a few dollars for the paw hounds of Michigan. I pointed out that she
is the Queen, not me.....she pointed out that I wouldn't get any rest unless
I did some trolling for goodies and sold em out from under, er, offered them
for pawction.

So.....here's my first. An original, vintage, circa 1970's FRED BASSET
PILLOW CAST. It is a standard case in perfect condition. One side has FRED's
face and the other has him sleeping. Who could not sleep on this.
Apparently, me cause the second I put my paws on it, Pawtunia grabbed it and
ran to the computer......but this is MINE to post. I stole it fair and
square.

Thank you....I actually was a rescue houndie and am very grateful to get
Pawtunia off my, er, help my homeless friends.

RUSTY

(Please bid so I can get some sleep. Pawtunia is killing me!!!!)