[Dailydrool] RUSTY'S SANTA PAWS PIN!!! FOR MISHGUN BASSET RESCUE

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Apr 30 21:01:45 PDT 2011

Pawtunia, be QUIET!! I'm doing it, I'm doing it. Jeepers, a guy's work is
never done.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=jewelry
<http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=jewelry&item=130456795
2> &item=1304567952

I have pawsonally gone through the she slave's stuff and found this
wonderful SANTA PAWS PIN!! It has the cutest basset face peaking over a
silver bone that says, "SANTA PAWS". My she slave went crazy looking for
this pin. Could not find it near NJ....finally had a friend from North
Carolina find it and send it. She is going to be really mad when she sees it
is missing....but a guy has to get some rest and that b...., uh, Pawtunia is
very annoying, er, insistent. Help a guy out, please.......

Thanks. RUSTY