[Dailydrool] RUSTY'S HAT....

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Apr 30 21:19:39 PDT 2011

Please look at this item. See the picture.. See HER standing behind me. Woe
is Rusty, Woe is me....Pawtunia is wearing me out.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi

See my hat? The last time I offered to sell it the person picked a brandy
new one....so I still have mine...but I'm willing to sell it to get a little
shut eye. Khaki and denim. Pawfect big guy hat. GREAT EAR STRAPS. Secure
with velcro. It doesn't come off. Really. Love this hat....it will look good
on you.

PULEEEEZE Bid on my hat. I just got to sleeeeeep.

RUSTY