[Dailydrool] RUSTY'S LAVENDER HOUND WITH HAT.....PIN FOR MICHIGAN BASSET RESCUE

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Apr 30 21:26:41 PDT 2011

What, you think only Pawtunia can raid the jewlery box? I scored this right
out of the top shelf. I'm a little longer than Pawtunia.....who is driving
me crazy. I thought when Cakie went to the bridge I was free......not.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=jewelry&item=1304567417

This is a light purple (LAVENDER, RUSTY) Pin of a really cute girl houndie
in a matching hat. I like hats. She has a crystal green eye and a whinestone
collar. Tres fancy. The ears are a bit short. She is either not a pawfect
basset houndette or a not a pawfect doxie...but she is very cute and I'm
told Feyfey would have loved the hat.

See, Boyhounds can hawk jewelry! Now where is Hanni so I can get her
burger....ooopps. Sorry, I digress. Please bid. It is the only way Pawtunia
will leave me alone.

Thanks. RUSTY