[Dailydrool] Dog Door Risks

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 08:34:34 PDT 2011

Wonder if the ignorant yahoo claimed police brutality??

That is one reason why I don't have a doggie door.  I will always have a
long-legger dog.  The other reason is that I cannot bring myself to cut into
a 100+ year old door.  Of course my basset Lady would probably be too scared
to use the doggie door.

When I got my GSD, I thought about renaming him.  I was thinking of
"Felon" after a K-9 cop. Like with any dog's name, I thought about when I
called the dog.  If I yelled "Felon get in this house", I was afraid it
wouldn't be just the dog answering my call.

Jan
Lady (I prefer someone to open doors for me) & Wolfgang (wireless security
system)