[Dailydrool] Red Hair makes them stubborn- Oh NO

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 17:47:13 PDT 2011

No, No, No and No.  I absolutely disagree even though my family called me "Stubborn as a mule.
Bullheaded  (okay so I am a Taurus)" and all those other not so nice names.  Redheads are not stubborn.
We are just very, very determined!  We are determined to get our way.  We are determined not to give up
on our view point.  We are just a very determined redhead.  I take pride in my determination.  My mother
has taken over 52 yrs to come to understand her description of my determination is wrong.  Of course
that doesn't stop her from calling me a bullheaded, stubborn mule.  Bwahahahaha

Droolz
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc