[Dailydrool] Basset pics! - Pioneer woman

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Fri Apr 8 09:03:19 PDT 2011

OMD ... not just the pictures... but the words on those pages of hers ...

"I have to say, it was a little strange to be in the presence of a Basset
Hound who did not pour himself like syrup into my lap..."

god I wish I thought like that.. mmmm now I'm hungry for pancakes & syrup..
:)

to the kitchen my hounds!!

Thanks Pam for posting the link!!

-Robert