[Dailydrool] rehabilitated and Cesar

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 07:37:04 PDT 2011

Melissa, I have watched Cesar's show many, many times & I'm still amazed at
what he can do with dogs that people have almost or have given up on. And
the way his dog pack obeys & loves him, wow! It blows me away at just the
little things he does to tweak the dog's behavior and how the human behavior
is much more what needs changing. I've often looked at my spoiled group &
commented, "Cesar would just look at me & shake his head." Anyone that can
do the work he does with dogs & has saved many of them from having to be put
down, is A-OK in my book!

--
Vicki Kerns
**