[Dailydrool] Bo, CIC PBF

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 20:34:33 PDT 2011

This be Ruby Doo the one and only Empawress of the Dog House Gang.  I am not a real service gurl
but I am one that rules wiff an iron paw.  Nobuddy messes wiff me and mine.    While I might be 9
I still am some wut of a youngster at heart.  Yes Me be a tall  Husky gurl but me hab jaws ob steel.
Juss let me at dat one dat hurt you.  While I take im to the ground an show dat one wat a poundin be.
Just ask Abby Gale, wut hab no brains in her headbone.   I ebben pawtect my new slaves.  Beleeve me
wen I sez No One mess wiff my slave.  I tear dem a new one rite quick.

Now I do lub my Momma but dis wether just gets too cold in the winter.  Why at thurty me freezing me
bones off an I tired ob habbin hair cuts in da hunnerd degrees.  Hawaii wether sounds reel gud to me.
I proudly sendin me apawcation.  I am de best critter hunter there be.  I am on intruders quicker den quick.
I train ebbery one here to catches da Rat-Tailaban, dey Squirrestan, da moles and da gophers.  Nuffin gits
by me.

Droolz,
Empawress Ruby Doo ob The Dog House Gang

Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc