[Dailydrool] Thoughts from Bo, CIC PBF

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 17:06:49 PDT 2011

This is Bo, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Basset Feet.

I have been thinking (not a behavior which comes easily for me), and I have been
paying attention to feedback from Director Ruger. While I have been home
recuperating from my wounds from the recent assassination attempt on my life at
the dogpark, I have also been watching human television. In all of the movies
where assassins attempt to harm the human president, there are these people
called secretive service agents who take down the bad guys BEFORE the president
is harmed, not after, as was the case in the recent attempt on myself.

I am aware that some of you hounds are qualified service dogs. My brother Odell
on Oahu is a service dog. And if I recall correctly, Eleanor and Einstein are
both service dogs as well. No doubt there are more I have not mentioned. And I
am also aware that some of you are quite secretive. The hidden camera photos
showing bassets on the kitchen counter when noone was home are proof of this. So
I would like to invite some of you secretive service dogs to come protect me. I
can offer you excellent food and a temperate climate year-round, with adequate
human slaves except in the bodyguarding capacity. I am also extending protection
to Crazy, who has recently had an experience similar to mine. CIC Bo