[Dailydrool] OEBE Memorial Day

heather.lessely@yahoo.com heather.lessely at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 05:24:50 PDT 2011

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Love
Wendell

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Sherrilyn" <panama_jacques at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 13, 2011 12:01 am
Subject: OEBE Memorial Day
To: <dailydrool at dailydrool.org>

Lola kind of jumped the gun in her zeal to honor OEBE founder Noah Go Slowah. But we saved the story until today.

Sunday I laid out 400 pesos (about $32) that I owed my neighbor. Then I took a nap. When I came downstairs later, the money was gone. Yes, I looked around for the two bills, but I had a pretty good idea what happened and who was responsible. Sure enough, I found parts of both bills in Lola's poop on Monday. I'm hoping to get a little more to piece together one or both bills. That darn hound! I just never know when she's going to strike next. I'd been hoping to see some change from her, but this is not quite the kind I had in mind....

Sherrilyn
money launderer