[Dailydrool] jadeand jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Apr 14 01:39:58 PDT 2011

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

Us girls, Jasmin and Jade are feeling so good and ever so attractive
after having spent yesterday morning at the Beauty Parlour. We could
barely wait for the slaves to get home and take us out so that we could
both show off to the neighbourhood. My sister and I are sending welcome
and enjoy your new home drool to Caspian and Buddy. Get well and stay
well drool been sent to Bo, Clara, Scooter and Harvey who has received
the unkindest cut of all. We are sending heart healing drool to the
Humans and Furfriends of Lorenzo(Enzo) Cheyney and human Fran Gray who
have both left us for the Bridge and we will ask the slaves to light a
candle and give us an extra treat in their memory.

PW Justin and Lilly woofed in to say that the Pop Concert was a blast
and lots of new moves were learnt by the houndies ATB.

Queen Fey Fey had a wonderful gift delivered to Fran when she arrived
safely ATB, a box of sunbeams. Lorenzo who has also arrived safely ATB
and will help Fran to unpack the box of sunbeams ,which Fran will then
send back to the world to help keep houndies in need warm and to give a
little bit of extra light to guide all abandoned houndies to a safe
place.

Jade and Jasmin still showing off

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan.