[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Apr 11 04:00:12 PDT 2011

Good afternoon all,

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in,

My brother PW Justin was lemon, with a little bit of biscuit. He kept
this colouring until he was 16 and in his last couple of years was
almost snow white.  I am a red head and perfected the meaning of the
word stubborn, the slaves think that was the reason I was turfed out of
my first home. My sister Jasmine is black and brinjal. We are sending
get well and stay well drool to Sydney, and Liz. Heart healing drool is
been sent to the slaves and furfriends of Princess Pooh Bear , Lady and
Tyler. Heart healing drool also been sent to the family and furfriends
of human Barry Johnson. We will ask the slaves to light a candle and
give us an extra treat in their memory.

Justin and Lilly woofed in from the Bridge to say that Princess Pooh
Bear, Tyler and Lady with human Barry in tow have arrived safely ATB and
Queen Fey Fey has asked them to show us houndies at the Bridge the
latest Disco moves as she has arranged a Pop Concert this coming week
end in the open fields were the Bridge Strawberries grow wild. There
will be lots of greeting and getting to know you sniffies among all the
new arrivals that day.

Jade and Jasmin that slave Johnathan takes no nonsense from us girls, if
I get stubborn before I know it I am whisked away to another scenario
and my sister Jasmin is taking no chances as she does not enjoy a sudden
change.

Lilly and Justin will ask the girls to ask the slaves what one is
supposed to do at a Pop Concert as a lot of us Houndies have never been
to one, keenly waiting on the sister's woofing back.

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx