[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Apr 4 03:12:23 PDT 2011

Good morning all,healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in my sister Jasmin was not too happy
yesterday we had an unscheduled power failure from 15.30 to about 22.30
as a rule we do not eat cold food at all we like our food straight from
the micro wave heated. We did eventually eat our cold dinner. When my
sister Jasmin decided to take a nap she had nightmares and was using her
warning off growl in her sleep so she slept with the slaves. I am used
to these power failures but the slaves think that Jasmin may have been
hit and locked in a dark place by her previous owners before she came to
live with us. Slave William will work from home and spend the day with
us girls and the slave Johnathan promised us a long weekend and stay at
home with us this Friday as he is going to his family coastal home for 2
weeks in the middle of the month.

Our sister Lilly woofed in from the Bridge this morning to say that the
party was a great success and all the Buppies all feel so grown up.

The Buppies got to sniff many of the Matriarchs and Barry, Louise, Rusty
and Wally Walker who have all just recently arrived safely ATB.

Volunteered their services to look after, play and entertain us Buppies.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to Chris and her husband.
And heart healing drool is been sent to the slaves and furfriends of
Barry who has left for the Bridge we will ask the slaves to light a
candle and give us an extra treat in his memory.

Jade and Jasmin stomping for no more power failures.

PW Justin and Lilly just looking in from the Bridge.

Slaves William and Johnathan .

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx