[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Fri Apr 15 10:58:04 PDT 2011

Beauford again.  Don't worry Susan.  The DH is totally in our corner.  The mom slave got home from work and started telling dad everything I did that was "bad".  The DH said, "Oh poor Beauford and Bugsey!"  It is obvious that they are feeling unloved and in need of special one-on-one only attention with the mom slave!"  This makes me so happy!  I think I need to raid the trash more often if this is what is going to happen.

Meanwhile we are so sad for Rosie's family.  This is what just happened to our sister Louise.  Bugsey still misses her ever so much.  The mom slave stuffed kongs for us today so we can produce extra drool.  We hope Rosie has a better outcome.  We will drool for anyone else in need as well.

As fall as the varmit report, we have a cat in the front yard eating voles!  I wanted the mom slave to let me out to get the cat.  She says cats are off limits and the cat is more than welcome to eat the voles in the from yard because they are eating my asparagus.  I dearly LOVE asparagus!  I told mom I would eat the voles but she says I have to stay in the fenced area unless I am on a leash.  I want to know if everyone else's mom slaves are SO unreasonable!

Beauford the most gorgeous basset to the mom slave Jennifer.  Oh yeah, and my brother Bugsey.