[Dailydrool] poo begone!

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 14:22:02 PDT 2011

Being a multiple dog household, deposing of doggie by-product (aka poop) is
easy.  The St. Louis City decided many years ago to make their residents
share neighborhood trash dumpsters.  I bag it twice and then toss it in the
dumpster.  I realize that is probably not the "green" thing to do.  Like the
one refuse dept. worker told me - there are worse things to find in a trash
dumpster than dog crap.

Jan
Lady (mom you missed a pile)