[Dailydrool] poo begone!

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 07:11:55 PDT 2011

I'm not a multiple-hound household, but my neighbors down the block have 4 St.
Bernards... they have a thing called a Doggy Dooley. It's a container that you
bury in the ground, like a miniature septic tank. You put the poop in there, and
then add some kind of enzymes, and it turns into liquid that is absorbed by the
ground.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB

________________________________

I am always on the lookout for new and creative methods to get rid of of poo
once it's been picked up.  Because he is getting to be an old fart, the spouse
is having more difficulty loading it into a wheelbarrow and discreetly dumping
it in a farmers field.  There's too much to flush and too much to hide in empty
cereal boxes and put in the trash.  I know a number of you have multiple dogs
and you must be getting rid of the byproduct somehow.

crazy basset lady

MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at
www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. at www.bbrescue.org