[Dailydrool] Waddle and Fund Raising Season.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 14:47:44 PDT 2011

Sandy,

I agree with everything you said, especially about no donation being to small.
I can't tell you how grateful I am to each and every person who donated money
or bought a pin cushion to help the medical bills of my foster, Fabulous Freddie.
For me, every donation, even the $1 ones are just as appreciated as the larger ones.
When we are trying to help the houndies there is never any amount that is too small.
No one should ever have to feel the need apologize for the amount they donate even if
it is just prayers and drool.

As a foster Mom and volunteer I sometimes would love to be able to donate more dollars
but sometimes my donations are just in volunteering my time to help at an event or take
in another needy foster. (Senior boy Cooper arrives tomorrow.)   I believe that donations
are not just about money, although all the rescues are hurting, but also your time, energy
and love shown in fostering, helping out rescues in finding resources, manning an event booth, etc.
Rescues always need help with a number of things that go on behind the scenes.  Donating
time to a rescue is always welcomed with open arms and many thanks.  Every type of donation
helps another needy hound to be a step closer to finding a loving Furever Home.

I do want to thank everyone for their donations, purchased a pin cushion or just kept
Fabulous Freddie covered in drool and prayers.  If it had not been for the support he
received from everyone who touched his life he might not have been here today. We
are forever grateful.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc